Thursday, August 27, 2009

Milestone

Before:

After:

Can you see it? Colt's tooth:

How it happened:



Just more proof that my children are growing up even though I beg them not to. For some reason, I thought milestones with Colt would be easier than milestones with Carena - my first born. But that is not the case. In fact, I find it harder. I think it's because going through it for the first time, with Carena, was new and exciting - not only for her, but for me too. With Colt, I know what it really means - he's growing up. Still exciting, but a little sadness mixed in.

4 comments:

Deb said...

I was really nervous to watch that video. I think I was expecting more blood and gore. That's awesome that you got it recorded. He's such a cute little guy. And brave.

Smith eats lots and lots of apples in hopes that they'll start making his teeth loose, but so far no luck. He gets very upset that he's being left behind in the whole tooth loss process. I have a feeling he's going to be like his mom though. I had to get my Eye (sp?) teeth pulled when I was a sophmore in highschool because my baby one's still hadn't fallen out yet. Crazy huh?

My World said...

When I was looking at your pix, I thought you were trying to show Colt as the before and Chris as the after...like Colt grew up over night!!! :)

Congrats to Colt on his first tooth loss. I'm glad it wasn't a trauma for him. I'll bring you so Kleenex later for your tears........

Cook Zoo said...

Wow, he was brave! What a cutie. You know, no matter how big he gets, boys always love their moms.

Julie said...

He didn't even flinch! What brave kid. Yeah for his first tooth. Boo for growing up!