Chris, gentleman that he is, asked her out properly and she agreed. When it was time to leave Chris presented her with a real fresh-flower lei. Carena was floored by this gift.
I hope Carena always remembers this date - when her date formally asked her to go with him, when he presented her with flowers, when he opened the door for her . . . and I hope it sets a precedence for future dates and that Carena will expect only the best!
6 comments:
How sweet. What a good daddy.
PS Your loving feeling post was hilarious.
What a nice Dad to get her flowers.
I asked Ian to take Adelaide to the Daddy Daughter Date and he told me no, because she was a year too young. Then Grant A. told him to bring Adelaide and to come with him and Whitney. Of course then he said yes. From now on to get my hubby to do what I want I'm just going to have other people ask for me.
I'm glad that Grant asked him to go with them they had a really good time.
Hey Joe can you do me a favor?
My blog isn't showing up as being updated on people's blogs for some reason. Will you click on my blog and see if maybe that will get it moving/showing as being updated.
Thanks
That is just WAY cute!!! Well done for marrying a gentleman who will pass on the tradition!!!
Okay. . . love the flowers. So sweet. I know my girls wanted to go so bad (and their daddy too). Kind of fell on the wrong day for us.
I agree!!! Daddys should teach their little girls what to expect. He's setting the bar high, as he should! :)
Post a Comment