Ok, I feel like I need to explain my most recent post (below) entitled "That Loving Feeling." I had Chris read it and he told me he got nervous reading it and was confused by it.
I'm talking about the new craft store, Hobby Lobby, that just opened up not too far from here. I pass it quite frequently on my way to WalMart. For the longest time I've been meaning to stop in, but I thought it was a silly name for a place, making me think it would be kinda junky. I know - how non-judgmental of me! Today I finally took the plunge. And lo and behold a love affair has started. I loved it! I'm ashamed that it took me this long to get there. Not only did they have a great selection of stuff at good prices, but I FINALLY found an item I'd been looking for for months!!
I was surprised that I was so self-controlled in there - I could easily have been bad and could have spent quite a large chunk of moolah, but I didn't.
So, that's what that post was all about . . . a craft store - greater than Michael's, awesomer than A.C. Moore, and way better than Joanne's.
6 years ago
3 comments:
I totally got it. No need to explain. I thought it was hilarious.
Only a guy would be confused by that! LOL
I love Hobby Lobby too. But I usually don't bribe my kids with a happy meal to go there. Hee Hee you're hilarious. I too have found some amazing things there. When I tell people they are so surprised.
Post a Comment