Monday, August 24, 2009

Lookie What I'm Going To Do

Click:

one hundred push ups

7 comments:

Julie said...

I'm in the group of "some of you that can't even do 10." I'm such a weakling when it comes to push ups. But I'll jump up and run 10 miles any day. Maybe I should stick with that. Good luck to you. . . post your results!

Christina said...

AWESOME! You will do great! It is amazing what you can do if you just stick to a plan and work up to it. I could barely run a mile when I started running! Good luck

I AM JOE PESCI said...

Julie - I couldn't even do 5. It was so so sad.

I seriously don't know how you guys are able to run miles upon miles! Am I doing it wrong? I can't even do 1 mile. I'm not joking.

Thanks for the encouragement!

My World said...

You are my hero...

I expect to see a video when you can do all 100!!!

Deb said...

I've been wanting to do this for a while too. First I need to lose a few lbs. though.

When I was in highschool I started working on this goal. I got up into the 40's when I lost my excitement over it all and stoped trying.

I really need to get back into shape. You should've seen my beautiful shapely arms when I was in highschool and doing that many push ups every day.

You can do it! You have to, it'll be my inspriation.

Cook Zoo said...

WOW!!! I'm so excited for you!! I've tried regular push ups before and I cannot do them! I have to go with the girly ones. (There's no shame in that, right?) :)

Please keep us posted on your progress. You should seriously take before and after shots of your arm muscles.

Kelly Cameron said...

You go, girl!