So, the first day of school went off splendidly!
However, as we were getting ready for the second day of school, Colt told me he didn't want to go. I think the novelty of it wore off for him and he's hit with the reality that he has to go to school for the rest of the school year. Yeah, I feel for him . . .all the hype of the first day and then realizing that there will be a second day, and a third day, then a fourth . . . and it seems to go on forever.
Anyway, I explained to him that it was the law and that he had to go to school.
His reply: How fast can police officers run?
At this point Chris has overheard the conversation and told Colt: Faster than you can run.
6 years ago
5 comments:
Colt is AWESOME! He's six and ready to be a fugitive. I love it!
(Is it anything to do with the teacher, class, kids? Or just school in general?)
Man that kid is hilarious. Holy cow, he always says things that are worth telling everyone I know.
Oh poor Colt. I feel for him. I didn't like school at all either.
I love the picture of Carena and Colt's first day of school.
That is so funny! Colt is such a cutie!:)
Poor kid! He only has...what?...at least 16 more years of school?!? I wouldn't even attempt to calculate how many days. And then there's graduate school. :)
Post a Comment