Thursday, August 27, 2009

Jonathan's First Day of School


Today Jonathan started school! A few friends and I are taking turns each week to teach an informal preschool. Teacher to student ratio is 1:3. I'm so glad that Jonathan has this opportunity to be detached from my side for an hour a week. He had a great time and was so proud of the artwork he came home with.

5 comments:

My World said...

What a handsome little preschooler!!!

Gosh, what are you going to do with a whole HOUR to yourself!?!?!?

Cook Zoo said...

How cute! Look how big he looks. Love his hair. :)

Amy from Our Dish said...

Awwww the spikey little hairdo!!! I'm melting.

Deb said...

I can't believe how big he is already. Wasn't he just a baby?

Julie said...

Yeah for jonathan!! Looks like he has so much fun. And you can't beat that price or ratio.