Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tagged

Blech . . .

1. My age at my next birthday:

The image “http://991.com/newgallery/Smashing-Pumpkins-Thirty-Three---Pa-100223.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.



2. A place I would like to visit: Hawaii
The image “http://www.luxurylink.com/images/style/destination/hawaii_74/hawaii-dragon-coast-large.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.




3. My favorite thing: no, not the kitten (although - awwww!), the napping

http://www.flyawaycafe.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/04/Misha%20napping.JPG


4. Favorite thing to eat: artichokes
The image “http://www.nutritionforwellness.org/img/img_artichokes.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

5. Favorite place: dreamland . . . yeah, that's right.

http://www.clevercrow.com/josh1.jpg
6. Favorite Color:
The image “http://img.yessy.com/49524239-13826b.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

7. My nicknames: Let's just skip this one . . .


8. First job: I was a stable hand. I mucked stalls, fed and watered horses, did some training, exercising . . .

The image “http://www.stablewise.com/graphics/wallsh.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

9. College Major: criminal justice
http://www.ad-esse.com/media/204/cj.gif


10. Concerts I've been to:
The image “http://v2.dealermaid.com/assets/images/dealer_messages/AlanJackson_large.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.


11. Names of my pets: Hobie

http://www.noblemarine.co.uk/images/hobie15.jpg

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Oooh, I LOVE artichokes, too. Mmmmm. I would love to be in Hawaii right now eating artichokes and sleeping like a cat. (hee hee).

Cook Zoo said...

I loved your pictures! They were so artistic looking. :)

mad white woman said...

I love artichokes and Jason thinks I'm crazy. And you crack me up. Come on, you can't skip. Foxy Roccy? Is that what it is?? :)

Julie said...

Roccy, I would say that my favorite thing is napping too. . .but I can't really remember what that is like anymore. Its a lost activity in my life. And. . . you should have the grilled artichoke dip at Bandara's in Scotsdale. Its awesome!