
Today was Carena's first day of horseback riding camp. She got to ride, a lot! She also did crafts and learned some basic horse care. She had a blast (but some of it made me nervous, even though I used to ride when I was younger!).
Carena's new ride: Dusty

Look! No hands!!


All grins:

Craft time!
4 comments:
That looks like so much fun. Carena sure looks happy!
What a fun summer you guys are having!
I use to have a friend in highschool who had horses and we would go for day long rides in the mountains. It was a blast. I haven't been on a horse for a long time though.
Katie would give her two new front teeth to go to horseriding camp. She is obsessed with horses. Can a summer get any better for a 7 year girl than spending it with horses and Grandma & Grandpa. What a lucky girl.
It was 110 degrees by 10:45 am this morning when I left to go home from swim team practice and swimming lessons. YUK!
Rocci,
How fun for your family. Breck did horse camp but it was an away from home camp... You have more pics than I ever did. :) And I must say the surroundings there way surpass Brecks... Funny how the girls don't care... Just give me a horse... :)
Smiles,
Sean A'lee
Post a Comment