Hooray! Tell her to be sure to remember to brush and floss so she doesn't lose those.
Very nice! Smile big for the camera!
Hey Roccy I found your blog. I hope you are having fun in a beautiful green cool place. We are roasting here in Mesa. Beautiful smile.
With teeth like that I think you might need to take that kid to the dentist.(:
LOL! Too cute. I love the horse camp pictures too! :) We miss you over here!
Love that girl. Can I borrow her sometime?
those gums are fantastic!!!
Can we get the name of your dentist? It looks like he does great work!! So funny!! LOL!! Carena is such a cutie! :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Hooray! Tell her to be sure to remember to brush and floss so she doesn't lose those.
Very nice! Smile big for the camera!
Hey Roccy I found your blog. I hope you are having fun in a beautiful green cool place. We are roasting here in Mesa.
Beautiful smile.
With teeth like that I think you might need to take that kid to the dentist.(:
LOL! Too cute. I love the horse camp pictures too! :) We miss you over here!
Love that girl. Can I borrow her sometime?
those gums are fantastic!!!
Can we get the name of your dentist? It looks like he does great work!! So funny!! LOL!! Carena is such a cutie! :)
Post a Comment