
Today we went for a walk down the driveway and onto a pathway we've named, "Pinecone Alley." We decided to collect a bunch of pinecones and later we'll be doing some crafts involving them.





The littlest bear cub sharpens his nails on the bark of a tree:

This picture makes me sad. I remember when Carena barely reached her grandmother's knees. Now she's so big:

At one point, Jonathan got mad at me and sat down in the driveway and refused to move:

Picnic lunch on the porch:

Yes, we do have monkeys here:
3 comments:
I continue to be jealous. Until I take a picture of what we find when we walk behind my house, then you might be the jealous one.
I loved this post! The bear cub comment was cute. And it was just as cute to see him pouting on the road. :) We miss seeing your little monkey in primary. She's so cute!
AHHHH its so green. At our house we have ugly gravel alley. . . maybe I'll blog it some day. :)
Post a Comment