Goodness! That place is just GORGEOUS. I don't know if you are ever going to want to come home with all the fun and beautiful scenery you have there. Wow!
Okay, it's now official... blogger is eating some of my comments. Sometimes I'll go back to people's blogs and think "I thought I commented on that" but since it was later I wasn't sure. My memory isn't the greatest. But I posted a comment here. Then went to your pinecone alley one and noticed that it had me log in again. So I came back here and my comment is gone. Say wha??? I KNOW I just posted a comment. My memory's not THAT bad!
Like anyone cares about any of that. I'm so long-winded sometimes!
Anyway, what I meant to say was "I love the rain!" And I didn't think your hair was fuzzy either. :)
Miss you lessons in RS... but who cares after seeing these pics of where you are at... What a great place with REAL TREES... Can you please bring some of that back to us.. WE are roasting!! And I am running out of money due to all the lotion I have to use... hee hee
6 comments:
Jealous again! So much fun and so beautiful.
Goodness! That place is just GORGEOUS. I don't know if you are ever going to want to come home with all the fun and beautiful scenery you have there. Wow!
Okay, it's now official... blogger is eating some of my comments. Sometimes I'll go back to people's blogs and think "I thought I commented on that" but since it was later I wasn't sure. My memory isn't the greatest. But I posted a comment here. Then went to your pinecone alley one and noticed that it had me log in again. So I came back here and my comment is gone. Say wha??? I KNOW I just posted a comment. My memory's not THAT bad!
Like anyone cares about any of that. I'm so long-winded sometimes!
Anyway, what I meant to say was "I love the rain!" And I didn't think your hair was fuzzy either. :)
Roccy,
Miss you lessons in RS... but who cares after seeing these pics of where you are at... What a great place with REAL TREES... Can you please bring some of that back to us.. WE are roasting!! And I am running out of money due to all the lotion I have to use... hee hee
Smiles,
Sean A'lee
I'm sick with envy! I may stop looking at your blog :) Actually, I do get really excited to see what you are up to. Honestly.
I love rainy days in the summer.
Post a Comment