Wednesday, June 4, 2008

PA Pictures

Colt and Jonathan enjoy an ice cream cone on the porch.


One of the reasons I like coming to PA is because the kids get to play outside all day. I remember, as a little girl, spending my entire summer on the swing-set.





One of the yucky parts of nature: an infestation of tent worms. They are literally EVERYWHERE.



Colt multi-tasking: on the swing-set and playing a video game.



3 comments:

Jodi said...

Cute pictures! It looks like you're having lots of fun (except for the worm part - yuck!)

mad white woman said...

Keep putting pictures like that up there and I might just show up on that porch one of these days. It is so beautiful there! It is like a fairytale. Even the worms are cool, I'm pretty sure everything is dead for the Summer in my backyard!!

Julie said...

That looks fun. . .I just think the only thing missing is us! Kidding. . .