Okay, he did awesome! My girls can't hula hoop for the life of them. Last night a friend came over with the new Wii Fit. There's a hula hooping game on there where you do multiple hoops, then you can go up in levels and hula hoop changing directions. I bet Colt would beat the game in 10 minutes flat. Nice movin'!
By the way, I just wanted to thank you for the comment on Colt's obsession over video games. It made me feel better because Smith would be doing the exact same thing as Colt. We should let them get together to play video games when you get back. Smith loves being able to play with friends. (Now there's good parenting)
5 comments:
Woo Hoo! Good job, Colt! :0)
Okay, he did awesome! My girls can't hula hoop for the life of them. Last night a friend came over with the new Wii Fit. There's a hula hooping game on there where you do multiple hoops, then you can go up in levels and hula hoop changing directions. I bet Colt would beat the game in 10 minutes flat. Nice movin'!
Whoa! Look at him go! That was sweet! :)
That was really good. I can't do that!
By the way, I just wanted to thank you for the comment on Colt's obsession over video games. It made me feel better because Smith would be doing the exact same thing as Colt. We should let them get together to play video games when you get back. Smith loves being able to play with friends. (Now there's good parenting)
Post a Comment