I love your posts. They are a stark contrast to my negative ones. :)
I wish I could help you, but guess what? I'm a loser and only care about myself right now. Actually, I think I'll make you dinner tonight. If someone is already making you dinner, save it for tomorrow night. Don't argue. Be a peacemaker and let me do what I want.
3 comments:
I love your posts. They are a stark contrast to my negative ones. :)
I wish I could help you, but guess what? I'm a loser and only care about myself right now. Actually, I think I'll make you dinner tonight. If someone is already making you dinner, save it for tomorrow night. Don't argue. Be a peacemaker and let me do what I want.
I'm glad you aren't still losing teeth. And breakfast rocks. Its my favorite.
I love cool breezes too. and I love that house on your last post. Nothing more beautiful than snow.
Post a Comment