Day 5 of the flu. Colt's getting better. Jonathan is still suffering. Carena just got it yesterday.
Despite that, I am grateful for:
A friend who made dinner for us last night. It was dang delicious and what a relief to not have to worry about dinner! My words don't justify the gratitude I feel.
Fresh air.
Hand sanitizer.
Thoughts of Christmas.
Naps.
Chocolate.
Catalogs.
My computer.
Beef jerky.
6 years ago
3 comments:
This too shall pass. It took about three weeks at our house, but I think we are finally all doing better. Good luck with the survival!
Oh I'm so grateful that someone is taking care of you. (Especially since I'm currently on the other side of the country.) I hope you all - and the cars! - get better VERY quickly. :)
I'm sorry about the sickness! Jonathon's picture is heart-wrenching! Are you and Chris okay, so far?
Post a Comment