Friday, November 13, 2009

Freaky Friday

I am grateful for:

Colt being better enough to go to school today (although I missed him all day long).

Jamba Juice.

An overcast day.

Doctors' offices that have evening hours.

An awesome surprise in the mail today.

Two reimbursement checks that are going straight to the "fix Chris's car fund."

Yummy smelling household cleaners. Probably toxic fumes, but at least it smells nice.

Naps.

Vacuuming.

Opened windows.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Oh, this has been a awesome day to have the windows open! And I have the toxic, clean smell too! Yea! But I could sure use a Jamba to go with my breezy, clean house. Lucky you.

Deb said...

Oh it was a perfectly lovely overcast day.

Amy from Our Dish said...

I totally brought this weather back JUST for you! You're welcome.

Kidding. IF ONLY I had that power, huh?

I love the noxious fumes of cleaners. That's the smell of clean :)