I am grateful for:
Jonathan sleeping better last night than he has in a week.
Holding Jonathan's hand all night.
Another overcast day.
Colt putting his arm around me.
The opportunity to go grocery shopping today.
Carena.
Homemade donuts.
RAIN!! IT'S RAINING OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW!!!!
6 years ago
4 comments:
Okay, we were at a soccer game part of the time when it was raining (I mean sprinkling) and it was so fun!!! I kind of wanted to jump up and run across the field. But for Riley's reputation I didn't. All I could think of were the good ol' Oregon soccer days growing up. Ahhh. . . the nostalgia.
(Okay this was a lame comment about YOUR post. . . I just love that you mentioned the rain!)
Yay!!! Are my comments actually going to show up today???
Are you guys starting to turn the corner over there? Give us the full update. Need anything?
Hooray for rain!!!
I just love reading about the things you are grateful for.
I should really learn how to make homemade donuts since I eat them like every other day. On second thought If I knew how to make them in my own home, that could be REALLY dangerous. Nevermind.
Post a Comment