I am grateful for:
Our one running car (although it is now making a mysterious ominous sound).
An hours sleep last night (although I would have preferred 8 hours).
Jonathan and Carena's health (although I would prefer if Colt weren't so sick).
Being able to take care of Colt today.
That donut sitting on the counter CALLING my name. It's seriously a beautiful donut.
Funny jokes in the Reader's Digest.
Flat pillows.
Not having to make Carena's school lunch - she's having a pizza party instead.
Carena's excitement over having a pizza party at school.
Chris being able to work some overtime.
Chris having a job.
Jonathan's unintelligible sentences - he tries so hard!
A cool morning.
Saving $5.00 a month.
Ideas for inexpensive, yet thoughtful, Christmas gifts to give others.
Cloth diapers.
Tea tree oil.
Not having to rush this morning.
Being able to stay home all day today.
Jonathan telling everyone "Happy Haween" every day.
Jonathan calling Halloween candy, "Happy Haween candy."
Cool washcloths.
Motrin and Tylenol.
Our Wii.
Holiday movies on Lifetime.
Guess Who? game.
Little people who play Guess Who? with me.
Carena's love of reading.
6 years ago
3 comments:
I love your lists. I don't comment on them much because there's not much to say. I like just smiling and being reminded of the simple, wonderful things in life. You're awesome.
I like the holiday movies on Lifetime too. Although I like the ones on ABC family even more. They usually have a new silly one every year. I wonder what this years will be.
And I'd love to be thankful for my Halloween candy, except I hid it from the the kids and now I can't find it myself! I've been looking for it all day. Oh well, my butt and hips are probably thankful that I can't find the candy.
Simply Beautiful! You spread so much joy through your thankfulness, Roccs. Sending hugs to you and your sweet family!
Post a Comment