Tuesday, November 17, 2009

"About three things I was absolutely positive"

First, our smoke detectors work even at 2:30 IN THE MORNING (and for apparently no reason).

Second, Chris is fast when woken up by the smoke detectors at 2:30 IN THE MORNING.

And third, Colt and Jonathan didn't stir. Carena only put a pillow over her head.

Good Tuesday morning to y'all!



(title of the post is from Twilight)

4 comments:

tracinell said...

you're sly...very sly, but the obvious attempt to make me scream wildly at the Twilight reference--worked perfectly! 4 days! AAAGGGGHHHHH!

Julie said...

Its better than rats.

mad white woman said...

Ha. Why don't you tell me these cool things when I see you so we can talk about them in person? I'm just glad I didn't hear it... althought I was up then.

Deb said...

That happened to us once too.

I saw a special on the news about these cool fire alarms that instead of beeping they use the parents voice to yell out the kids names to wake them up, because 9 out of 10 kids won't wake up to the beeping alarm, wich is very scary. What's the point of having an alarm if it doesn't wake the kids up, ya know?


P.S. I miss you too