And this morning . . . .

It's been chilly! I love it. However, looking out the window you'd think it was just another warm sunny day here in the Valley of the Sun, but ha! ha! it's cooooold.
Yesterday - between throwing up - Jonathan said to me, "I happy." I asked why and his reply was, "because it's 'code' outside. I frow nobas (snowballs) at Nee Nee (Carena) and Tolt (Colt)."
Now . . . if we could just get the sun to tuck itself in and give us a few gloomy days (y'know just for that allusion of the possibility of snow, heck, I'll even take rain!).
Enjoy your sweaters!!
3 comments:
Until next week. . . when its back into the high 80's again! Crazy!
I know, I'm so excited. I'm wearing a long sleeve shirt right now and it's 3 in the afternoon. Usually once it's noon it comes off because I'm hot again. I'm loving this!
Lucky!...
*sigh* wish TX would get cold. Yes, those wonderful, crisp days! Enjoy!
Post a Comment