A little part of me is super excited to move to a place where leaves actually change colors and fall off of the trees. I talked to Ian today and he said it was a little cold in OK today. I better go shopping for some winter clothes for everyone.
Sigh. First the picture makes me long to see something that beautiful, then Deb's comment makes me sad too. Where's the chocolate when I need it? ;)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
A little part of me is super excited to move to a place where leaves actually change colors and fall off of the trees.
I talked to Ian today and he said it was a little cold in OK today. I better go shopping for some winter clothes for everyone.
Sigh. First the picture makes me long to see something that beautiful, then Deb's comment makes me sad too.
Where's the chocolate when I need it? ;)
Post a Comment