Today we're rearranging the furniture in Colt's room. This is what Colt said:
"I know what we can do to make the room have more pizazz!"
Pizazz?! How awesome is that? I asked him where he learned that word . . .
"From SpongeBob."
6 years ago
6 comments:
Can Colt come over and give my house a little pizazz???
That is cute. Oh the things they learn from tv!!
ROFL!! Too cute!
Awesome. My kids learned the word "Jerk" from Spongebob.(:
I just got caught up reading your blog. I'm so sorry about the surgery. Let me know if there is anything I can do - really. If you need someone to watch your kids durning doc appointments, dinner, or a long talk, give me a call.
I also ditto your missing the fall post. My thoughts exactly! Lets get together, wear sweaters, drink hot chocolate, and pretend it's cold out. What do ya say?!
I'm having trouble getting your posts to load, so I can't figure out what's going on - AAAAHHH!
I see that you've had some kind of surgery, (even though I can't figure out how to read about it). Are you doing ok? Do you need anything?
Let me know if there's anything I can do to help. :0)
How cute, it is kind of catchy!! I love to hear what kids say!! They are so funny!
Post a Comment