Wednesday, May 13, 2009

This Is a Joke, Right?

I'm being Punk'd, right? Am I on Candid Camera? Are you serious?

I'm not completely over being sick - nasty cold/flu, whatever it was. The kids just got over it. We haven't had a moment's peace since this sickness hit. We're basically working on survival mode.

And then last night happened.

I went to check on the boys before heading to bed myself. Jonathan had thrown up all over the place. ARE YOU KIDDING?! Maybe it was the lasagna. Maybe it was just a fluke. To be on the safe side, we moved his mattress into our room so we could keep an eye on him.

Chris and I were up THE ENTIRE NIGHT with Jonathan throwing up every 20 minutes. And he'd freak out if we even suggested he throw up in a bucket. We've gone through much bedding, pillows and towels.

We are exhausted. I feel badly for my little man who's just barely over that other flu bug and now this.

This morning I prayed with firmness and conviction that he would get better AND THAT NO ONE ELSE WOULD GET SICK.

I just can't take any more of these SICK JOKES.

5 comments:

My World said...

All I can say is I TOTALLY feel for you. I'm sorry!

Cook Zoo said...

I'm so sorry!!!!! :(

Julie said...

That is a nasty joke if you are being punk'd. Anything that involves little or no sleep isn't funny.

Sorry!!

mad white woman said...

Good news Roccy, this IS a joke. :)

Better news? I am not working Friday so I can help you now.

Marie said...

That is not cool! I am sorry.

Carena is so cute. I went on the field trip today with their class. Tyler sits at the same desk as her and I was talking to her. She is such a sweet girl!