Check out Colt's new Question of the Day.
Story behind that insane question:
Yesterday we were on our way home from being out all day, with quite a bit of driving involved, so I was a little on edge. The kids were driving me insane. INSANE. Colt kept asking weird and nonsensical questions - I think he just wanted to say something and so came up with "stuff." I had finally had enough, so told the children it was now quiet time and that they could not ask me any more questions.
This was a hard concept for Colt. But after telling him he probably shouldn't talk to me for a little bit (for his own safety), I thought he got the point. Until . . .
Mom? Mom? Mom? (I'm ignoring him, hoping he'll remember that it's quiet time - or "let's not push Mom to insanity" time)
Mama? Mama? Mom? Mom? Mama? Mom? Mom? Mom? Mama?
MOM? MAMA?? MAMA!?!! MAMA!!!!?????!!!!!
(he's not taking the hint)
MAMA? MOM? MOM?? MOM? MOM????
(and then I start thinking that perhaps he had something dire to tell me - like he was about to throw up)
MOM? MAMA? MOM??? MOM??!??! MAMA?!?!?!?!
Finally . . . WHAT?!
Can your eyeballs fall out?
6 years ago
6 comments:
Your blog cracks me up!!! I have enjoyed reading about your family traditions...makes me want to do more!
By the way, yes, Colt, your eyeballs can fall out. SO, quit asking your mom so many questions or she will HELP them fall out! (That'll fix him!!!)
ROFL!!!! That is HILARIOUS! His question was funny, but the way you told it was even better. And from now on, we're calling quiet time what it really is: "let's not push Mom to insanity time!" You're the queen.
Answer: Yes, your eyeballs can fall out--if you don't obey quiet time!
awesome!!
yesterday morgan told me that "even though you are not young anymore" I could still be a princess.
Fabulous. lol
You've gotta find someone that has a glass eye and have them pop it out for Colt and then tell him his real eyeball popped out b/c he didn't obey his mom.
Nice!! I love it. Well at least he gave you something to laugh about!
Post a Comment