Colt had a small birthday party last week with a few friends. He wanted a camp-out theme, which was so much fun (more fun for me? perhaps). Anyway, I feel badly that I only got a few pictures of the event. But, I was running around doing a lot of things so taking pictures was, sadly, overlooked. I really need to hire a full-time photographer to follow us around each day to capture our moments.
Chris made this awesome "Camp Colt" sign to welcome the campers:

What would a camp-out be without a tent?

This way to the watering hole (or in this case, the lemonade hole):

A camping trip wouldn't be a camping trip without a little dirt:

Like I said, I wish I had some pictures of the kids doing the various nature and camp-themed activities, like nature-themed crafts, making and eating their foil dinners, busting open the pinata and doing a few simple games. Actually I do have one picture of the kids playing a game, but I feel uncomfortable posting pictures of other people's children on a public blog without permission.
It really was fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment