I apologize for the blogging break that may occur. We are in PA! And really, blogging is not the top priority at this point. (And besides, I forgot my camera to computer cord so downloading pics is a no go and what fun are blog posts of PA without the pictures?)
But rest assured, we're having fun. It's been rainy the last few days making the grass so so green and lush. It's a paradise! Again, what fun is this without the pictures?
It's been simply lovely having the kids connect with their grandparents. They adore each other.
Until next time . . . Au revoir!
6 years ago
2 comments:
Have fun!
PS Blogs aren't boring without pictures as long as there are some random comments from Colt on there.
It's good to hear from you! :) I'm so glad you're having a good time. I understand if you want to take a blogging break, but I'd still love to hear how you are from time to time. We miss you! :)
Post a Comment