hahha that is hilarious roccy! The other day at church, Brody hurt himself so I ran over to go and help him, when he shouted out (infront of SEVERAL people) "NO not YOU! I want my DADDY!!" I am whispering in his ear..shhh brody, just pretend you like me for a second (people are watching) gulp!
5 comments:
That's pretty much how it is in our family. I've decided that being your kids' favorite person is pretty much overrated.
Dads are the favorites because they leave the majority of the disciplining to us. Not fair man.
Don't worry Roccy, I like you way better than Chris.
That ranks right up there with the Mother's Day coupon that says he'll pick up doggie doo-doo for the dog we don't own. :)
hahha that is hilarious roccy!
The other day at church, Brody hurt himself so I ran over to go and help him, when he shouted out (infront of SEVERAL people) "NO not YOU! I want my DADDY!!" I am whispering in his ear..shhh brody, just pretend you like me for a second (people are watching) gulp!
Post a Comment