So, I finally broke down (again) and allowed Jonathan's locks to be chopped off. I suppose it was time and I must admit he looks awfully cute (although quite clean-cut).

When a friend of mine noticed Jonathan's haircut, I said, "Now he looks like a big boy." She simply said, in all seriousness, "Now he looks like a boy."
5 comments:
Wow!!! He does look so much older. . . and very cute!
What a cute little boy.
I just read your sick day post. You are such a fun mom. The Polar Express trip looks like sooo much fun. It's looks like you guys had a blast. I have to admit, I hate that movie, but I would love to go on the actual trip. Is it very expensive? How far in advance do you have to buy tickets?
That's so sweet that Carena almost cried. I love seeing my kids that happy.
What a cute boy!!
Love his new cut! He looks adorable. :)
I think J's hair is WAY TOO CUTE!!! Kim can hardly keep her eyes off him! :)
Post a Comment