Nice loot!!! I really like Jonathon as a rocket. You guys are such troopers to carve those pumpkins. I'm impressed.
P.S. Your Christmas count down makes me hyperventilate. I'm starting to freak out. Its really closer than I think. Hopefully with Halloween behind me I can crack down on Christmas but I might have to avoid looking at the countdown on your blog. :)
Your kids looked great for Halloween. I have to admit that girl pirates are my favorite!
I'm also going to have to give those pumpkin pancakes a try. I love pumpkin and I love pancakes! All of October and November I make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. They're the BEST!
4 comments:
I love these pics! Your kids are so cute. And I love that box maze at the Trunk or Treat - I like going through it too! :)
Nice loot!!! I really like Jonathon as a rocket. You guys are such troopers to carve those pumpkins. I'm impressed.
P.S. Your Christmas count down makes me hyperventilate. I'm starting to freak out. Its really closer than I think. Hopefully with Halloween behind me I can crack down on Christmas but I might have to avoid looking at the countdown on your blog. :)
Your kids looked great for Halloween. I have to admit that girl pirates are my favorite!
I'm also going to have to give those pumpkin pancakes a try. I love pumpkin and I love pancakes! All of October and November I make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. They're the BEST!
What cute kids! I love the costumes!
Post a Comment