If you didn't have Jonathon standing there with his hair normal I would have thought that Colt was in front of a fan--like a model on the cover of a magazine. Gimme attitude!
Hair glue, my dear friends, is much much stronger than gel. It's mostly for mohawks and stuff like that where you need much sticking power. It seriously looks and has the consistency of elmers. I got ours at a salon. We got it when Colt had a mohalk - ahhh, the good old days.
Roccy, Thank you! It means more than you know that prayers and love are coming from Arizona. I love reading your blog. You sound like a absolutely amazing mother! You make me want to be better. Thank you again. Love, Emily
7 comments:
If you didn't have Jonathon standing there with his hair normal I would have thought that Colt was in front of a fan--like a model on the cover of a magazine. Gimme attitude!
LOVE it! I wanted to see a picture of Carena too. :) (What's hair glue??)
His hair really was WICKED awesome!!! I need to find some of that hair glue for my hair.
I'm glad you like crazy hair day b/c my hair isn't done most of the time I come over. :)
Now that's some cool crazy hair!
Hair glue, my dear friends, is much much stronger than gel. It's mostly for mohawks and stuff like that where you need much sticking power. It seriously looks and has the consistency of elmers. I got ours at a salon. We got it when Colt had a mohalk - ahhh, the good old days.
Roccy, Thank you! It means more than you know that prayers and love are coming from Arizona. I love reading your blog. You sound like a absolutely amazing mother! You make me want to be better. Thank you again. Love, Emily
Post a Comment