. . . getting a really bad cold. Without fail - from now until about March - someone in my household will be sick. It's a given. It's tradition.
I caught a bad cold. The only things seeing me through are Nyquil and ibuprofen and pseudephedrine. Although, today I am feeling much better.
Colt came down with a fever. He was out of commission for about 3 days.
Carena is congested.
Jonathan - well his diapers have not been too kind today.
Chris it seems has a little bit of everything.
Like I said . . . it's tradition.
6 years ago
6 comments:
Not so fun but inevitable!! We seem to have that as a Christmas tradition. Hope you all feel better really soon!!
And I haven't even brought you a treat to wish you better.
But YOU brought me a treat.
Hope ALL of you feel better soon.
Oh Roccy. . . I hope you feel better soon. When Mom gets sick she never really gets a rest. Take care of yourself!
Oh I remember this now! This IS a tradition, isn't it? I'm thinking we should save the quilt till Spring, cuz I do not want what you have. Sorry!! Take it easy and get well soon!
Don't you think we should only get sick in the summer since we're stuck indoors all day anyways?! The weather finally allows us to get out, but we end up having to stay in because we're sick. Isn't it IRONIC. I hope you feel better soon.
obviously, you haven't been using the no-fail-chocolate prescription! Roccy, chocolate is not just a friend, it is a lifeline, a necessity, a holistic approach to all life's trials. Do you need a pillow sampler with that montra embroidered on it? sheeesshhhh!
Post a Comment