Colt has some sweet moves!!! The snow looks so fun. . . until you have to shovel it. And I always love 1st birthdays! I love the "cake discovery." Thanks for sharing!
Love it! It blows me away to watch videos of them when they were little. At the time you think they are so big when they really are still babies. In a couple more years we'll watch their Kindergarten videos and once again think they look so little.
3 comments:
Colt has some sweet moves!!! The snow looks so fun. . . until you have to shovel it. And I always love 1st birthdays! I love the "cake discovery." Thanks for sharing!
P.S. I left a comment on your Christmas post.
Love it! It blows me away to watch videos of them when they were little. At the time you think they are so big when they really are still babies. In a couple more years we'll watch their Kindergarten videos and once again think they look so little.
How sweet! When he was taking his steps I felt like clapping!! :)
Post a Comment