Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Remember When? Jonathan's Turn!









3 comments:

Meghann said...

if you bring Jonathan over, he can ride a real horse. I don't have any unicorns in the herd, though.

I love the baby laughs and the hospital scene brings back memories!

hmm, I think I want another baby :)

Cook Zoo said...

How cute. I love the one with him smiling at his big sister! As I was watching that first one, I kept thinking "pick up that poor, crying baby!" LOL. It must be so disorienting to come from the comfort of the womb to all those lights and some strange lady measuring you! LOL.

Deb said...

I read your post and then got distracted before I could leave a comment. When I came back to the computer Adelaide was watching those video clips over and over and over again. After about 100 times she said, "I want to see some more movies mom!" She got a kick out of them.

I have a question about your family traditions. When your mom did the special date with each individual kid, how often did she do that? That's such a great thing to do.