Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Misunderstanding

Yesterday I was working on paying some bills. I noticed a charge of $46.19 for QT (gas station/convenient store) and I immediately got a little miffed that SOMEONE spent $46.19 at the CONVENIENT STORE. I mean, what could SOMEONE have possibly gotten there that totaled $46.19? Candy? Soda pop? Tons of beef jerky? I mean seriously . . . what else could SOMEONE have gotten there?


Oh yeah . . . gas.

11 comments:

bethiepoos said...

hahahha I was going to say gas (but is that too obvious?)

silly roccy

bethiepoos said...

ps how do you like the real diapers? I am seriously considering using them for the new baby???

mad white woman said...

Sweet. You could've been like me and YELLED before realizing the misunderstanding. :)

Sorry your air went out! There was a power surge yesterday, was that it? Next time that happens, come over!

My World said...

My favorite is when you get a charge for $50 and a charge for $3.78 because they can't possibly to ONE charge of $53.78. What is up with that???

Meghann said...

I filled up my truck the other day and it cost about 90 bucks. :(

Julie said...

Lucky you. I'd like to fill up for $40. . .

I AM JOE PESCI said...

It wasn't an empty tank . . .

Cook Zoo said...

Hey! I have a bone to pick with you. Where's your music player? I came on here to launch it and it's gone. What gives?????

(Oh, and I do stuff like that with charges all the time. LOL!)

Cook Zoo said...

Yippy skippy! Thanks for putting your songs back up Roccy. :)

Tiffany Haynes said...

That's really funny!!!

Lorie said...

I do that all of the time! I am always calling my husband asking what on earth some crazy charge is and then I realize it was something like groceries!