That the one time I make homemade soup for dinner is the same day that our air conditioning goes out (thankfully it was only out for a few hours and somehow kicked back on).
I'm dying to make homemade soup but like I said on my blog I can't bring myself to do it when I'm still running the A/C. I'm glad you didn't have any problems. . . that can get expensive (trust someone who knows!).
5 comments:
It's like rain on your wedding day....
I feel your pain!!! Next time, come on over to the 76...
I'm dying to make homemade soup but like I said on my blog I can't bring myself to do it when I'm still running the A/C. I'm glad you didn't have any problems. . . that can get expensive (trust someone who knows!).
I'm so glad it started working again! Too bad about the soup!
We still ate the soup - we were just really really hot. Nothing like a nice hot bowl of soup on an equally hot day while the a/c is out!
Post a Comment