Not sure if I truly heart Mesa, but I like the concept behind this blog. This is part of the bloggers profile: "We are tired of reading about festivals in Portland or the city life in New York. We live in Mesa. Arizona. This blog was created to promote local interests and activities. The grass is not always greener on the other side (figuratively). We'll take care of informing you of what's going on and you take care of enjoying Arizona, whether you’re looking to entertain yourself or 5 selves. We live in Mesa. Arizona and we love it. How about you?"

Anyway . . . clicking on that little icon will take you to the blog where you too can be entered to win a most fabulous prize!
2 comments:
Coolness. I'm checking it out now. After our last camping trip, I'd be driving from one errand to another and occasionally think to myself - what exploring would I be doing if I didn't live here? Maybe this website will help me out. :)
I'm so glad you shared this site. I'm always wondering what the heck there is to do here in Mesa. I know about a bajillion and one things to do in Reno, but here I know NOTHING!
Post a Comment