
So, Chris came home last night and nonchalantly told me that Krispy Kreme Donuts is reopening. My jaw dropped. My heart skipped a beat. A wistful smile played across my lips. But, no, it couldn't be! Perhaps he is just joking. But what a cruel joke that would be (not as cruel as going to KK a year and a half ago in hopes of a free hot donut only to find the store dark and void of life)! Thankfully, the media is backing him up. Here it is: Krispy Kreme lovers can rejoice
Now you know where to find me on May 13th and every day thereafter.
DREAMS DO COME TRUE!
6 comments:
Ooooh, yummy! I heaerd about that on the news yesterday and I am totally excited too! I'm right there with ya. Save me a place in line. :)
Can't believe that place could ever close down in the first place. The CRUELTY! (Don't ya love how that picture has donuts lying next to some wheat... as if to make them seem more healthy.)
AMY! I am shocked!!! Krispy Kreme donuts ARE healthy. And fat free! ;)
Oh glory be! There goes all that weight I just lost, LOL.
Roccy, if you are looking for company to go get a donut on the first day it opens then I am inviting myself. . . we can call it VTing. I'm alwaay game for a unhealthy, fat-loaded treats!!! Oh wait, you said they are healthy.
Nothing better than a donut. One of my favorite foods. Totally worth the stomache ache that directly follows...Maybe I wouldn't get a stomache ache if I only had 1...or 2. We won't talk about how many donuts I can pack down.
Post a Comment