6 years ago
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Bountiful Basket Deadline
For those of you interested, if you want a fruit and veggie basket, the deadline is today (Wednesday April 16) for pickup on Saturday. Easy Peasy - go to bountifulbaskets.org and click on the East Valley link. You can then pick the site you want to pick your goodies up from. I usually go to the Broadway/Crismon site. That pick-up time is 8:15 - 8:30 am on Saturday. If you're a first time participant your contribution will be around $17.00.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey! You redid yours too! It looks great. Thanks for the info on Bountiful Baskets, too (and the advice about my little stinker-poo daughter and her potty). I've got to check out that Bountiful Baskets website. Thanks again! :)
Oh yay, there's the recipe for the soup. I'm so excited! And it will help me use up the last of my mushrooms. Yay!
Post a Comment