Thursday, April 24, 2008

LOST Returns Tonight!

Season Four Promo


I am a HUGE LOST fan. HUGE. It started during the summer of 2005 - I watched (for the first time) Season 1. Located within that season were clues to go to oceanicflight815.com for more information. I did. I was sucked in. Located on oceanicflight815.com was a theory board where you could throw around ideas and theories about the story lines and characters. I joined and put my two cents in from time to time (ok, daily). I actually became a regular. People knew my name (ok, a made up LOST-related name) and liked my theories. A group of us became good friends and since then a few of us have met in real life and two marriages have come out of meeting on the theory board. All because of LOST. ::sigh:: The theory board has since shut down, but we all still keep in contact through email and the occasional phone call.

Ok, now that you know I'm really weird . . . let's continue . . . LOST RETURNS TONIGHT after a month-long hiatus. I've missed Jack and Kate, Sayid, Desmond,Claire, Sawyer, Hurley, Jin and Sun. The story-lines are enthralling. It is smart intelligent writing, at its best. For me, it's like a good book - the kind you just can't put down - the kind that keep you on the edge of your seat. Oh, and the guys . . . they're nice to look at.

Jack:

Foxy spills the beans on Season 4

Sawyer:

http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/3549/sawyernew1sg.jpg

Sayid:

http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/media/L/lost/naveen.jpg

Desmond:

http://l.yimg.com/img.tv.yahoo.com/tv/us/img/site/07/60/0000000760_20060919024408.jpg

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh, it's nice to find someone as cuckoo as I am. I have been going NUTS waiting for Lost to come back. Well, that and Grey's Anatomy. It's going to be a good night for me. :)

Amy from Our Dish said...

AMEN!!! I love Lost. We have been known to have "Lost Parties" here at my house. My husband loves to call everyone "Brotha" (that's "brother" in a Desmond-like accent!) Roccy, you and I need to hang out more. :)

Julie said...

Okay Roccy, now I want to hear your theories!

Deb said...

I've never seen lost, but I'm thinking about getting the seasons on Netflix and joining the lost bandwagon. It'll have to wait until american idol and dancing with the stars is done though.