Tubby tape is cute. He is such a cutie. It is nice you have it typed so can remember. Tyler had a funny one he always called pineapple = tam momma. Still don't know how he heard that one.
Sophie says "sun peep" too and I don't even try to correct her. Plus, my 7 year old still can't say "magazine." Maybe I should be correcting them? Naw. Enjoy little Jonathan now. . . there may come a day when you don't like what comes out of his mouth! :)
7 comments:
Are you sure you want him to improve his speech? Those are pretty cute... Clara says Sun beep too. Funny.
Can you teach him "SUCK IT" ?? Man I love that one. :)
Amy - that's hilarious. Now if he says it, I'll know what he's talking about!!
Anna - I had the same thought - do I really want him to not say TUPPY TAPE anymore? I'll miss all these Jonathan-isms!
Tubby tape is cute. He is such a cutie. It is nice you have it typed so can remember. Tyler had a funny one he always called pineapple = tam momma. Still don't know how he heard that one.
Jonathan is in preschool already?? But he was just a baby, what the heck?
My personal favorite was babbadum. And after reading that list I could really go for some tuppy tapes right now.
Sophie says "sun peep" too and I don't even try to correct her. Plus, my 7 year old still can't say "magazine." Maybe I should be correcting them? Naw. Enjoy little Jonathan now. . . there may come a day when you don't like what comes out of his mouth! :)
LOVE "tuppy take" So cute!
Post a Comment