
Tonight marks the beginning of the end. LOST enters its 6th and final season. What a ride its been. I can't wait for some answers, but I hope I can treasure every moment.
picture from http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20090311/560.lost.promo.lc.031109.jpg
4 comments:
I can't decide weither or not to get Lost on Netflix. I know it leaves a lot of things unanswered and always leaves you hanging and I can't stand shows like that. I need resolution with in an episode or atleast a couple of episodes or a season.
Also it seems like a lot of people I know loved the first couple of seasons and then got tired of it after a while. I don't want to invest my time in it if I'm going to give up have way through. What do you think, is it worth it? Maybe once this final season is done you can tell me if it is.
If I were you Deb, I'd wait till all six seasons were out on DVD/Netflix, then you can just have an insane LOST marathon and not have to worry about cliff hangers or waiting 6 months for the next season to begin.
I think it's worth it - even if it gets a bit crazy.
TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!!!!!!
I've said it a million times. Best show in the history of television.
We left off at season four so I have no idea what's been happening - but I'm looking at that picture and noticing who's NOT in it! ;)
Post a Comment