I think you are great no matter who or what you are!
OK OK I'm taking the hint :)Still love ya though.
Are you alright? Just kidding.Don't you love me?Thought so.I just have a hard time believing you would rather be alone than spend time with me. :)
I try not to get offended when you roll your eyes! You are awesome!
I swear I have never rolled my eyes. Have I?
No I just teasing. It was in the article about when we talk to much he would roll his eyes.I know I am the opposite and talk too much!
I think it completely rocks that you posted this! I would say I'm somewhere between introvert and extrovert, so I get the need for alone time. :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I think you are great no matter who or what you are!
OK OK I'm taking the hint :)
Still love ya though.
Are you alright?
Just kidding.
Don't you love me?
Thought so.
I just have a hard time believing you would rather be alone than spend time with me. :)
I try not to get offended when you roll your eyes! You are awesome!
I swear I have never rolled my eyes. Have I?
No I just teasing. It was in the article about when we talk to much he would roll his eyes.
I know I am the opposite and talk too much!
I think it completely rocks that you posted this! I would say I'm somewhere between introvert and extrovert, so I get the need for alone time. :)
Post a Comment