
To make Spring Break more than a week of watching tv, I decided that each day we would do SOMETHING. Tuesday we went to a movie at the dollar theater - complete with popcorn, drinks and candy. Wednesday we went to the Mesa Southwest Museum and then met Chris for lunch at Pete's Fish and Chips. Thursday I decided to take the kids up to the river - 10 minutes away. We went after breakfast and just hung out and played. It was beautiful! The kids (except Jonathan) got right into the river and soon were scooping muck and rocks and river shells from the bottom.



Proof of a good time: dirty bums



Jonathan thought the water was too terribly cold, so he found his own fun with a stick. He found all sorts of treasures digging in the dirt with it.
3 comments:
We both did river posts today! I feel bad that we never ever go there and its so CLOSE! Maybe some time we'll have to coordinate.
P.S. Love the dirty bums--its a sign of a good time.
Sticks rule man! I'm glad you had fun! :)
FUN. I haven't been to the river for so long.
Post a Comment