Those videos made me laugh. What a cute little girl. She's going to love watching those when she gets older.
Actually if she's like Smith, she probably loves watching them now.
Sorry, this is my absolute last comment. Just wanted to say, Colt wins "the most random questions asked" award. Those are so funny.
I remember having her in nursery back than. She has always been such a cutie.
Seriously, I love Carena. I will never forgot... when I was in Primary, I mistook her for Lyric and she looked at me and said (rather cheerfully) I Carena! Just her smile would have made me smile, but her little voice was icing on the cake.
I'm having trouble getting the videos to work, but from the pictures, she sure looks like a cute little stinker!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Those videos made me laugh. What a cute little girl. She's going to love watching those when she gets older.
Actually if she's like Smith, she probably loves watching them now.
Sorry, this is my absolute last comment.
Just wanted to say, Colt wins "the most random questions asked" award. Those are so funny.
I remember having her in nursery back than. She has always been such a cutie.
Seriously, I love Carena. I will never forgot... when I was in Primary, I mistook her for Lyric and she looked at me and said (rather cheerfully) I Carena! Just her smile would have made me smile, but her little voice was icing on the cake.
I'm having trouble getting the videos to work, but from the pictures, she sure looks like a cute little stinker!
Post a Comment