You're kids are so fun! My favorite pictures are Jonathon with the kitty--so cute. . .and the cinnamon rolls, can I have one?
I love your kids. I really wanted to take a picture of the cinnamon rolls. But before I knew it, one jumped into my mouth. Sorry.
Adorable! Those cinnamon rolls look way yummy!!!!
Your kids are the cutest! Yummy cinnamon rolls. Did you take Diann's class? That's were I learned how to make cinnamon rolls.
Cute pictures! Oooh, dang! Everyone is posting pictures of yummy food. I'm sooooo hungry! Those cinnamon rolls look really good. Mmmmmm.
I love the pic with the suit and Colts curls. All of your kids are just too cute!! I haven't had breakfast yet and the rolls are calling my name!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You're kids are so fun! My favorite pictures are Jonathon with the kitty--so cute. . .and the cinnamon rolls, can I have one?
I love your kids. I really wanted to take a picture of the cinnamon rolls. But before I knew it, one jumped into my mouth. Sorry.
Adorable! Those cinnamon rolls look way yummy!!!!
Your kids are the cutest! Yummy cinnamon rolls. Did you take Diann's class? That's were I learned how to make cinnamon rolls.
Cute pictures!
Oooh, dang! Everyone is posting pictures of yummy food. I'm sooooo hungry! Those cinnamon rolls look really good. Mmmmmm.
I love the pic with the suit and Colts curls. All of your kids are just too cute!! I haven't had breakfast yet and the rolls are calling my name!!
Post a Comment