Friday, August 15, 2008

i kan tipe

82 words

Speedtest

6 comments:

Jodi said...

Wowie! You win for the fastest fingers in our ward! Yay you! I can't remember what my exact score was, but I got either 72 or 76. I bow to the master. :0)

My World said...

Wow, Joe! You are amazing! You did that when your sick! Just imagine healthy fingers!

Jodi said...

Hey - I gave you an award on my blog...come and get it! :0)

Cook Zoo said...

Okay, all these typing tests are making it veeeerrry difficult to subdue my competitive nature. I think you may have just put me over the edge. ;)

Deb said...

Wow Speedy Mcgee! I'm only a 55. That's okay my talents lie else where. I'm not sure where, but I'll figure it out some day.

Cook Zoo said...

I gave you an award too! Come see what I said about you. :)