Monday, May 26, 2008

Au Revoir!

Here it is, 7:00 pm and in 8 and-a-half hours I will be waking up to get to the airport by 4:30 am to begin our trip to Pennsylvania. I've had a lot of people ask me if I am excited. And truthfully, the airplane ride is usually so horrible that I can't be excited until we actually touch down in Pennsylvania. Until then, it is a day of pure hell. I kid you not.

Our Memorial Day has been a good one. I ran a few errands. Chris had some one-on-one time with Jonathan - they went to Target and then got a treat together. Then, we all went to a city pool and went swimming. A lot of fun! Then, we got so hungry and treated ourselves to Waldo's BBQ. Since then, we've been chillin' out here at home. I've been packing up odds and ends. We're pretty much set.

I know we'll have a great time in PA, but knowing that my little family is not all together makes me sad. But, that will make our reunion in a few weeks even more special.

So, until then, au revoir! Have a great summer! See you soon!!

5 comments:

Jodi said...

Have fun and be safe! We will miss you!

Tell Winnie the Pooh "hi" for all of us. :)

Julie said...

Travel safe. I do admit I'm not jealous of you taking three kids through airport security. But. . .I AM so jealous of the nice cool weather you will enjoy. Keep us posted on your blog. I'd love to hear what you are doing.

Cook Zoo said...

I'll miss you!! I hope the traveling is easier for you this year. Have fun and be sure to blog a bit. I'd love to see pics of you guys hanging around on the porch! :)

Deb said...

We'll miss you guys. Hope you have a blast and all goes well while your gone. If you let me go with you, I'll promise to leave my kids behind:)

Will you be blogging from your parents house?

Bevell Family said...

Hope you are having a great trip... and enjoy being around "REAL" Trees... could you bring some of that home with you please,
Smiles,
Sean A'lee