Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I Knew This Would Happen

When I was first debating whether to start a blog or not, I considered not doing one because, truthfully, I don't have much to write about. My life is pretty mundane and event-free. So, here I am: I Knew This Would Happen. I knew at some point I wouldn't be able to come up with anything witty and entertaining or thought-provoking. Hopefully tomorrow something amazing will happen - a bag of money left on my doorstep, maybe I'll meet someone famous, or perhaps I will be discovered (yes, as a Joe Pesci look-alike).

3 comments:

Cook Zoo said...

LOL! I was just telling Brian the other night that I'm out of ideas for the blog. I'm glad I'm not the only one. I think your blog rocks though. I look forward to your entries (even the ones saying you have nothing to say).

I'm glad you're feeling better!

Jodi said...

I don't have anything to blog about either. I just put boring day-to-day stuff on mine, but it's a fun way to pass the time inbetween pictures, isn't it?

Deb said...

I really do enjoy reading about what you guys are having for dinner.