Tuesday, February 1, 2011

FOUR Things I Wish I Had The Courage To Do


Live in a little shack or yurt in the woods - just up and leave the world behind with no thoughts of a job, schools, health insurance, etc.

Talk to people I don't know.

Go camping - just the kids and me.

Write a book.

5 comments:

Amy from Our Dish said...

ROCCY!!!!!!!!

It's awesome! BORN for you. You look like a movie star. Do you love it???? Are you freaking out? We need to talk!

Marie said...

Woo hoo! You did it!!! Love it.

mad white woman said...

You are SO brave and your hair is SO awesome. I love it!!

Is it safe to assume that soon your list will contain nothing? If so, I really want to come visit when you live in a shack.

Tiffany Haynes said...

Love it!!!!! I do favor short hair though....obviously.

Donna said...

I remember wishing I had the courage to write a book. :) Once I decided to do it, I was blessed with a good friend who was willing to listen to me freak out from time to time and give me encouragement. If you ever need a sounding board and someone to say "YOU CAN DO IT!!!" I'm your girl. :)