Get my hair cut super super short.
Live in a little shack or yurt in the woods - just up and leave the world behind with no thoughts of a job, schools, health insurance, etc.
Talk to people I don't know.
Go camping - just the kids and me.
Write a book.
6 years ago
3 comments:
I could probably help you out. How about I break into your house late at night and chop part of your hair off, so you have to get it cut. Then I will send strangers to your house every day so you're forced to speak to them. I'll work on the other 3... :)
Oh wait, why don't you and the kids come camping with us sometime? Seriously.
I love your list of favorite things. We have lots of common there with the exeption of a few things like horses and dogs.
But I do agree with the entire list of things you wish you had the courage to do. I would love to do all of those things. If I have a super cute face I would chop my hair like Natalie Portman's hair in Mr. Magoriums Wonder Imporium. SO CUTE. I'm always jealous of her cuteness in that movie.
You should do at least one of those this year. I would go camping with you too!
Post a Comment